[SailfishDevel] (QtLocation 5.0) Coordinate is not a type

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Wed Nov 20 06:04:14 UTC 2013

Hi bolek

Coordinate is in Positioning, not Location in Qt5

https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtlocation/source/64ee46398e7285a8cd30f483ab730eb87bf01b33:src/imports/positioning/qdeclarativecoordinate.cpp

The old Qt5 Mobility Location stuff has been split into Location and
Positioning, so ror each component that you use you will have to
verify in which of these two packages host your particular component.

You can check the qmlRegisterType calls in the C++ source files below
to see which package hosts which component.

https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtlocation/source/64ee46398e7285a8cd30f483ab730eb87bf01b33:src/imports/positioning/positioning.cpp

https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtlocation/source/64ee46398e7285a8cd30f483ab730eb87bf01b33:src/imports/location/location.cpp

I hope this helps ...

Chris