[SailfishDevel] ListModel sorting in QML

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 22:12:22 UTC 2013

I had similar situation in the past.

Data was coming from web, but I needed to rearrange it for QML lists to
work.
What I found useful and working was to just generate a new model in
JavaScript (based on empty ListModel if I recall correctly). I had only a
couple of dozens of data and it was changing once or twice during app use
sessions. So creating a fresh model from scratch was not a problem at all.

Cheers,
Artem.

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 11:59 PM, Tigre-Bleu <devel at tigre-bleu.net> wrote:

> Ok, thanks
>
> I will create my own model with sorting capabilities
>
> Antoine

Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com
http://twitter.com/AgileArtem