[SailfishDevel] Camera flash control. Wired to Qt level or not?

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 16:22:32 UTC 2013

I prepared the next test app, that starts searchAndLock() every given
number of ms and optionally does unlock() soon after it (not sure if you
have to unlock before starting the next searchAndLock() ). Plus you can
play with the search mode if Manual happens to be not good enough.

Anybody willing to try on real hardware? Preferably both in dark and light
environment (maybe flash starts in dark conditions only as Mohammed told).

Link to ARM RPM - http://bit.ly/videofla109
Or here's full source code -
https://github.com/amarchen/video-flash-trial/tree/v0.1-9/

Cheers,