[SailfishDevel] Saving state/config

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Fri Nov 15 21:08:02 UTC 2013

On Friday 15 November 2013 14:27 Jonni Rainisto wrote:
> Yes your .spec file should have following line if you want to use the
> plugin:
>
> Requires:   nemo-qml-plugin-configuration-qt5

I went with the QSettings wrapper as proposed by Andrey, but this is certainly
good to know for further development.
I've learned from the community a lot since I decided to awake my dormant
Plasma widget Wednesday night :)

QML/Silica makes creating apps a breeze once you know your way around it :)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus