[SailfishDevel] App rejected, missing libc.so.6

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jolla.com
Wed Nov 13 06:18:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

Few pointers, application installs and starts.

desktop file Icon path is wrong so app icon is empty on grid. If you change Icon line to:
Icon=/usr/share/icons/hicolor/90x90/apps/morzyn.png
Then icon would show up in the grid too.

Your startup time is pretty slow so you might want to optimize&hunt down bottlenecks in startuptime by using qml debugger. (Or maybe add some splashscreen while application is starting).

Its pretty hard to choose player in game area, you might want to think about increasing the size in there, or maybe even add some zooming possibility to game field.

re, Jonni