[SailfishDevel] QSqlDatabase cannot create db file when deployed as rpm package

Martin Kampas martin.kampas at ubedi.net
Tue Nov 12 08:25:28 UTC 2013

Hi

My guess is missing write permissions under /usr/share. Are you sure with
the location you chose? I would expect it somewhere under /var instead.
Google for Filesystem Hierarchy Standard if you are not sure about this.

Martin

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:12:53 AM Stockona wrote:
> Source code:
>
> Q_DECL_EXPORTintmain(intargc,char*argv[]) {
>
>     FileHandler*fileHandler=newFileHandler();
> view->rootContext()->setContextProperty("fileHandler",fileHandler);
>
> }
>

> FileHandler::FileHandler(QObject*parent):QObject(parent){
>
> // /usr/share/Stockona/
>  QStringdbPath=QString(DEPLOYMENT_PATH);
dbPath.append(".stockona_db");
> qDebug()<<"DBpath="<<dbPath;
> QSqlDatabasedb=QSqlDatabase::addDatabase("QSQLITE");
> db.setDatabaseName(dbPath); // Cannot open database when deployed
as rpm
>     boolok=db.open();
> }

Běže, za zvýšené produkce tepla a světla, potil se a zářil...