[SailfishDevel] Double-tap detection

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 13:53:23 UTC 2013

Thanks, Mikko

By now I implemented my own double-tap detection, but in general
double-click detection I guess should work too. It's a pity there isn't a
[supported] pubica Silica but tracker yet. I'd submit some other small
stuff to there that's too small for spamming to this list. E.g. Slider
ignores initial value setting if it's above 1.

Cheers,
Artem.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Mikko Harju <mikko.harju at jolla.com> wrote:

> On 10.11.2013 12:15, Artem Marchenko wrote:
> > Thanks, for the reply, Jonni, now I know about double clicks. Will do
> > own detection then.
>
> Hello Artem :)
>
> It seems double clicks are missed if the Flickable pressDelay is
> non-zero (and SilicaFlickable has non-zero default pressDelay).
>
> --
> mikkoh

Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com