[SailfishDevel] Qt5Svg missing on the x86 SailfishOS image?

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Fri Nov 8 05:22:48 UTC 2013

Ciao Alessandro

The PkgConfigBR section takes care of the SDK Build Engine.

But what do you have in the Requires: section (for the Emulator)?

You should have an entry: qt5-qtsvg

The alternative is to zypper in qt5-qtsvg

After that on the Emulator when I search for your missing library file I get:

find / -name libQt5Svg.so.*
find: /run/user/100000/state: Keine Berechtigung
/usr/lib/libQt5Svg.so.5.1.0
/usr/lib/libQt5Svg.so.5.1
/usr/lib/libQt5Svg.so.5
[root at SailfishEmul ~]#