[SailfishDevel] Jolla Harbour and Jolla Store

Attila Csipa qt at csipa.in.rs
Thu Nov 7 23:03:21 UTC 2013

On 07-Nov-13 13:40, Jonni Rainisto wrote:
> DRM has nothing to to do with with copy protection.

Copy protection *is* one of the cornerstones of DRM (which, arguably, is
a lot broader term). Feel free to check wikipedia :)

> Hopefully that answered your question.

Not quite :) What I'm interested in is what *will* be there (or, rather,
what resources will it limit) as opposed to what is NOT going to be
there (whether not having Aegis there is good, or bad, depends on what
you will have there instead is better or worse than Aegis).

I just hope it's lightweight enough so the resources wasted (yes, that's
just my personal opinion, feel free to disagree ;) producing it are not
missed elsewhere and the negative impact it will have on the hackability
of the device will not be large enough so that it's easier to just go
with a Nexus.

Best regards,
Attila