[SailfishDevel] Jolla Harbour and Jolla Store

Michal Jerz info at my-jolla.com
Thu Nov 7 20:53:39 UTC 2013

Hi Ronni,

Thank you very much for your reply.  The only thing that worries me is how
you wrote:

> Currently Jolla Harbour only supports free applications. We are
> working hard on adding copy protection and application payment
> support in the future. More details will be published when
> functionality is ready... :)"

"In the future" sounds as if it was going to take several months.... Is that
right?

As I wrote, I've got nine applications ported to Sailfish OS, unfortunately
all of them commercial. Could you please give at least an ESTIMATION of when
support for paid apps MIGHT come?

Thanks,

Michal