[SailfishDevel] Jolla Harbour and Jolla Store

martin.kolman at gmail.com martin.kolman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 20:36:29 UTC 2013

The same question - those two seem to be a direct contradiction.

BTW another counterexample: On BB10 you can't even read the stdout log of signed apps, making debuging of signed applications very difficult.

Dne 07.11.2013 21:09 napsal uživatel Attila Csipa:

On 07-Nov-13 01:42, Jonni Rainisto wrote:
> We are working hard on adding copy protection

In the context of "Will you support DRM? No" in your FAQ, and having an
open, hackable device environment, please do elaborate. I sincerely hope
that Jolla has learned from the Aegis experience and general "success"
of copy-protection schemes on other platforms.

Best regards,
Attila