[SailfishDevel] Loading installed images

Mark Johnson markydon1501 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:35:40 UTC 2013

I'm working on a graphics editing project where the user can perform some rudimentary drawing and having a problem when trying to load in sample images that are included with the install.

In the project file structure I've got a folder called "samples" which has some png images.

In the yaml file I've defined under the "Files" section:
/usr/share/imagewiz/samples/*.png

And in the code I've tried:
QPixmap sample1 = new QPixmap("/opt/sdk/imagewiz/usr/samples/sample1.png");

Anyone got any smart ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Mark