[SailfishDevel] Can't open emulator after updating the latest emulator

flash yan flashyan83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 03:48:53 UTC 2013

Hi all,

At Wednesday I have updated the latest updating.It is about emulator.
After downloading,it reported install vbox error.And then,there is no
emulator in my SDK.
When I clicked the emulator icon,error is shown as below:

VBoxManage: error: Details: code VBOX_E_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND (0x80bb0001),
component VirtualBox, interface IVirtualBox, callee nsISupports
VBoxManage: error: Context: "FindMachine(Bstr(pszVM).raw(),
machine.asOutParam())" at line 563 of file VBoxManageMisc.cpp

What's wrong with this updating?

THanks.

brad_qqq