[SailfishDevel] Debug in Mac OSX

Aurindam Jana mail at aurindamjana.in
Mon May 27 13:22:41 UTC 2013

Hi David,

Good news and bad news.

Bad news: The generic gdb will not work on OSX. You need a cross compiled gdb for i386 linux elf.

Good news: QML debugging is available.

We will try to ship a cross compiled gdb with the next release of the SDK. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Aurindam

IRC: auri__ @ freenode
www.aurindamjana.in