[SailfishDevel] Can't change default cover

joao morgado joaodeusmorgado at yahoo.com
Sun May 26 04:34:28 UTC 2013

Hi

You can also add the image to your resource qrc file, then you can do something like "qrc:/images/Bukshka.png"
This avoids problems with shadow build, because often the path to image is correct, but the error ocurs because the executable file is in the shadow build directory and can't find the relative path to the image.

João de Deus