[SailfishDevel] Regarding SailfishOS and its SDK

Wim de Vries wsvries at xs4all.nl
Sun May 19 10:36:29 UTC 2013

On 05/19/2013 02:54 AM, Hotmail wrote:
> I have to apologize for inaccurate info about the SDK, after
> rebooting, the SDK does work. The pitfall is that after installation,
> no prompt of a reboot. Other points still hold though.
Maybe I do not understand your statement, but have you read about QML?

For the rest: your critic affects the basics of Sailfish (GUI, Qt,
etc.). What you want is an I-clone or Win-clone -and you are completely
entitled for this opinion- but that's not gonna happen.
This (devel) list is for those who want to get further, not for
discussing a completely new OS and SDK.
Sailfish is unlike, I think you want like.