[SailfishDevel] is HAS_BOOSTER a Saifish item?

Wim de Vries wsvries at xs4all.nl
Sat May 18 20:14:55 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have been trying to integrate OpenGL (QGLWiget in C++) in a QML
interface (see Qt forum:
http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/27889/#125859).
I am using the standard SailfishOS project with some changes:
I have made a MyDeclarativeView class derived from QDeclarativeView.
Next, I have added my QGLWindow as a child Widget to MyDeclarativeView.
Further MyDeclarativeView sets a QGraphicsScene (setScene) to which I
add QML items (addItem(main.qml)).
But to able to use it, I had to comment out:
#ifdef HAS_BOOSTER
     view = MDeclarativeCache::qDeclarativeView();
#else...
because I have my own QDeclarativeView derived class.

Is this HAS_BOOSTER also sth fromSailfish, or is it Harmattan only?

btw:
Also had only black in the QGLWindow, but I'll post that separately.
Thanks.