[SailfishDevel] SDK - PySide projects?

Matt Austin mail at mattaustin.me.uk
Sat May 11 14:31:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've previously developed a python/pyside/qt/qml application for Harmattan
- but developed directly on my device using SSH, a text editor, and the
python shell.

I'd love to update the application for SailfishOS (I'm anticipating it
hopefully will be mostly QML changes), and have just downloaded and
installed the SDK. I'm about to fire up the "Sailfish OS Emulator" in
VirtualBox and SSH in, but I just wanted to check I'm not missing an
obvious or 'best-practice' way of developing using PySide with the SDK? I
haven't been able to find anything related on starting a SailfishOS project
in the SDK using PySide - and a Google didn't discover anything relevant.

Am I missing anything obvious? Any pointers would be very welcome,
otherwise I'll continue hacking using the emulator VM :).

Regards,

Matt