[SailfishDevel] QtMobility APIs

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Fri May 3 19:38:25 UTC 2013

Hi Josh

do you mean QAudioDevice, or QAudioDeviceInfo?

Sailfish currently uses Qt 4.8.3, so the standard 4.8.3 Mobility apis
and docus should apply.

e.g. http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qaudiodeviceinfo.html

or

http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/multimedia-audiodevices.html

If I add the audiodevices.h from that example to a demo SailfishOS
project, then

#include <QAudioDeviceInfo> is recognized in my SailfishOS QtCreator

As an experiment I removed the package qt-mobility-devel from the SDK.
After this QAudioDeviceInfo was no longer recognized.

Chris