[SailfishDevel] Multiplatform apps on Sailfish, a.k.a. scoping and ifdeffing

Attila Csipa qt at csipa.in.rs
Wed Mar 13 20:29:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm wondering if Sailfish has or plans to have any qmake level scoping
or ifdeffing to make development for multiplatform projects less
painful? I understand "Sailfish is just Linux", but "just Linux" doesn't
imply Silica and similar, Qt is a bit on the stubborn side when it comes
to graceful QML fallbacks and detection, so help would be more than
welcome. In a worst case scenario, I would expect at least something
along the lines of what Harmattan had (see
http://wiki.meego.com/Porting_Fremantle_Applications_to_Harmattan#Harmattan_scope
).

Best regards,
Attila Csipa