[SailfishDevel] Menus in Long ListViews

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 10:39:09 UTC 2013

W dniu 03.03.2013 02:24, Matthew Vogt pisze:
> Hi Lucien.
>
> The SilicaListView (as well as SilicaGridView and SilicaFlickable) provides the scrollToTop() function to rapidly return to the top of the list.
> You can see an example of its use in the MenuPage in the example componentsgallery application, inside the PushUpMenu.

As far as I understood Ruediger yesterday he would like to stay at
current position of list and access top/down menus from there. For
example we can imagine following use case:
"User goes through the list of contacts and sees John Smith which
reminds him, that he forgot to add his brother David Smith. He chooses
to add new contact from top menu and wants to continue from that place -
he has 500 contacts and don't want to scroll down, use search etc."

Best regards,
Filip