[SailfishDevel] Menus in Long ListViews

Lucien XU sfietkonstantin at free.fr
Sat Mar 2 22:08:47 UTC 2013

Hello,

I think that when you want to add an entry to the contacts, you might not want
to do that in the middle of the contact list ...

However, I would like to have a fast scroll capability, or something to "go
back on top", just in case that desire of creating a contact happened in the
middle of the browsing.

Cheers,
Lucien