[SailfishDevel] Please allow to create projects outside of home directory

Stefan Lahner lahner.stefan at gmx.at
Fri Jun 21 17:02:57 UTC 2013

Hello Winfried,

It is not disallowed by the SDK or the IDE ... you simply have to
configure VirtualBox.
Start VirtualBox and choose the machine used for the Mer SDK (normally
called MerSDK); click on "Settings" (yellow gear symbol) and click on
the menu "Shared Folders" ... there you see all your folders, which are
shared with the virtual machine ... simply add/remove directorys like
you wish (juts don't remove/change ssh and target)

Regards,
Stefan