[SailfishDevel] Playing a wav in Sailfish

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sun Jun 16 07:30:00 UTC 2013

Hi Joao

we need to get your SSH connections working! Just like every driver
should at least be able open the bonnet of a car, so being able to ssh
to the SDK and Emulator is very handy. (and the little boy in me just
loves to open things up ...)

Trekking back to the Alpha known issues page:

https://sailfishos.org/wiki/SDK_Alpha_Known_Issues

we find quite a few hints on SSH problems, including:

If you get "Agent admitted failure to sign using the key" when using
ssh, try setting SSH_AUTH_SOCK=

When I was playing around with a Sailfish on Lubuntu host that fixed
it for me.

Try that on the command line of your development host.

Another possible solution is suggested here (for GitHub, not Sailfish)
https://help.github.com/articles/error-agent-admitted-failure-to-sign

Chris