[SailfishDevel] rare error which I can not reproduce

Stefan Lahner lahner.stefan at gmx.at
Thu Jun 13 20:44:56 UTC 2013

Hello,

I found a rare error which I can not reproduce. After uploading the
standard project template, and I go back to the home screen, I saw this
ignore the app with the cover "Default cover" ... I started this
afterwards)[error_close.jpg9:

After starting and closing a other app is saw this [error_close2.jpg]:

And when I start the obsucre app on the right, I saw this [error_open.jpg]:

also I now have this debugger output:

Using the meego graphics system

libEGL warning: DRI2: failed to authenticate

hijackWindow() context created for QDeclarativeView(0x703a9c10) 1

QGLWindowSurface: Using plain widget as window surface
QGLWindowSurface(0x70768d98)

hijackWindow() context created for DeclarativeCoverWindow(0x70a5b738,
name = "CoverWindow") 1

QGLWindowSurface: Using plain widget as window surface
QGLWindowSurface(0x711efa50)

after closing the app all starts from the first picture again.

I can reproduce this as long as I do not close the process in the IDE.
If I restart the same code, it do not happen again. I also have this
problem with other programms (also with the already installed ones,
e.g.: Feeds). But all of this happens only really seldom and reproducing
it is really hard (for me). The only way I have found is, to (re)start
(I mean to start it and not only open the "minimized" app) a programm
really often.

Hopefully this helps to finde this error (but maybe this is only a
problem of the alpha (emulator) and you have already solved this ...).

BTW: I run this on Windows 7 x64 and used the Oracle VM (version
4.2.12.r84980)

Regards,
Stefan