[SailfishDevel] Page stack (error) and running application (question)

Stefan Lahner lahner.stefan at gmx.at
Wed Jun 12 18:14:10 UTC 2013

Hello Matt,

thanks for the answer ... I love it to test things like that and find
out where the limits are. I only wanted to let some of the
jolla/SailfishOS guys know, that there is something that maybe needs
some more coding and error handling.

BTW: Great work ... a real cool concept ... and a even cooler (open!)
OS. I can not waite so get this OS. (sorry of the OT but I had to say this)

Regards,
Stefan