[SailfishDevel] 无法发布到手机

Jarko Vihriala jarko.vihriala at jollamobile.com
Sun Jun 9 07:25:11 UTC 2013

Yes this is a known issue and we're working on it. The build "flow"
would be
0. Launch Sailfish OS IDE
1. run the app wizard (or create empty project)
2. click 'Play'
3. accept dialog of Build VM not running
4. again click 'Play'
5. accept dialog of Emulator VM not running
6. and then finally click Play.

-> App should run in emulator. If you encounter problems make sure you
have correct version on VirtualBox installed (4.2 or newer is recommened).

If the VM is not started by Qt Creator it might not recognize them
running (it should though -> report a bug in VirtualBox's APIs..) so
shutting them down in that case might help.

thanks, Jarko

On 06/06/2013 07:29 PM, zhxt at ovi.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Probably the SailfishOS Emulator is currently not running, because the
> error is saying:
>
> *16:47:22: Virtual Machine 'SailfishOS Emulator' is not running!*
>
> So, you need to check it first and make sure it is running.
> 1, If no, you should start it. by either click the "Start Emulator"
> button on the bottom left of SailfishOS IDE(qt-creator) or start it
> via VirtualBox manually.
>
> 2, If yes, maybe you can stop it and click that button to restart it,
> then try to deploy again. (not sure if it will work, just guessed).
>
> Good luck!
>
> Br,
> zhxt

We are #unlike.