[SailfishDevel] problem

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Jun 6 05:52:18 UTC 2013

HI fudong

Welcome to the mailing list.

You should bear in mind that Sailfish is in Alpha stage, so there
should be much more documentation coming later.

Luckily Sailfish builds on QML, MER and the heritage of Meego /
Harmattan, so lots of documentation for those projects are relevant to
the Sailfish developer.

For the moment this mailing list is a good place to start when you
have problems.

Now to you problem of app(s) not starting:

a) do any apps start at all? Or are you having problems with one
particular app?

b) what errors do you get? They may give us a clue to help you.

c) are both the MERSDK and the Sailfish Emulator VirtualBox VMs running?

d) can you connect to both the VMs via SSH, as indicated here
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=89294 or here
http://flyingsheeponsailfish.blogspot.ch/2013/05/connecting-to-sailfishos-sdk-and.html#more

have fun

Chris