[SailfishDevel] Sailfish Screwy Easter Egg

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sun Jun 2 18:02:43 UTC 2013

Hi Martin

"so it's quite useful" is classic British understatement: it hits the
nail on the head! in Swiss German Mundart I would mutter something
along the lines of "Nägel mit Köpf machen!"

 From years of leading teams of developers I am painfully aware of the
ability of at least one to sit in a corner and be blissfully unaware
of the mind-blowingly-obvious; but how come it has taken me some
months of Silica hacking to find this?

Should not there be great flashing lights on the SailfishOS "Getting
Started" web page pointing to this app. As you say, it is much in
advance of the documentation, and puts components into context in a
way that dry documentation never will.

mfg

Chris