[SailfishDevel] No Kits available in Qt Creator

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Jul 1 19:35:51 UTC 2013

Hi Matthias

By "Kit Selection Dialog" do you mean the one that you get when you
create a new project?

If so, what type of new project did you chose - I get different kits
available depending on the project type.

If I choose the default Applications / Mobile Qt Applications I get
only a "Qt Simulator N9" Kit - this is one I have manually added - you
will probably get nothing here.

If I choose the Applications / sailfish Qt Quick Application, then I
get the Mersdk-SailfishOS-i486-x86. I guess this is what you are after.

Chris