[SailfishDevel] No Kits available in Qt Creator

Matthias Barmeier barmeier at barmeier.com
Mon Jul 1 06:27:04 UTC 2013

Hi Chris,

under Plugins - Device Support I found Mer and Remoe Linux loaded.
When I look into the Settings Dialog under Build and Run under the tab
Kits Mer SDK is listed.
When I run the VMs (MerSDK and Sailfish OS) and click on the Sailfish OS
Butten. I can use the target dialog.

But I no kits are listed in the Kit Selection dialog.

Ciao
     Matthias