[SailfishDevel] No consistency across screens

Vesa-Matti Hartikainen vesa-matti.hartikainen at jolla.com
Tue Dec 31 07:53:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

  This is excellent discussion about what could be done about improving
the user experience. Now that we have together.jolla.com I suggest you
move the concrete proposals there, since then a wider audience of users
can discuss and upvote any proposals.

  We do obviously follow this list too, but it would be better IMO if
this list would have focus more on the development topics.

BR,
  Vesku

On 12/30/2013 11:18 PM, Mikael Hermansson wrote:

> whoops your are right.
>
> On Monday 30 December 2013 20.14.22 Chris Walker wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 18:20:17 +0100
>

> > Mikael Hermansson <mike at 7b4.se> wrote:

> > > In every app you can just shortly "swipe left less than half of
>

> > > screen" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9YGtW274GI and you will see
>
> > > the clock, 3g level and wifi level and then just release and you back
>
> > > in current application. So I dont see any reason this must be visible
>
> > > all the time when its so easy check it that way.
>

> > > And if your phone is idle just double tap and it shows all that
>
> > > information for you.
>

> > Really? It doesn't here. If I double tap from a black screen, all I see
>
> > is the ship, a time and a WLAN symbol. I have to scroll a little to
>
> > see battery and 2G/3G availability.

> --
>
> Skickat från Lenovo Thinkpad X230 running Kubuntu desktop

Vesa-Matti Hartikainen
Jolla Oy
http://jolla.com
p. +358 50 487 6067