[SailfishDevel] Fwd: Re: Impossible to SSH since update: SSH via Wifi

David Greaves david.greaves at jolla.com
Mon Dec 30 22:05:44 UTC 2013

You need to ensure your device has a working Jolla Account (ie Store opens and
shows apps).

1.0.0.5 has a bug where trying to use developer updates messes up the update system.

https://together.jolla.com/question/6055/what-are-developer-updates/

Having 2 Chris-es in the thread is a touch confusing but I think you have dev
mode working.

Ignore any warnings when running ssu :)

Open up fingerterm or ssh into the device

run

devel-su
# enter password and then, as root
ssu domain sales
ssu release 1.0.2.5
ssu ur
pkcon refresh

now go to Settings->System Settings->About product   and pull down to check for
updates

HTH

David