[SailfishDevel] jolla-mediaplayer cant handle file url for opening

Kari Pihkala kari.pihkala at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 16:48:33 UTC 2013

Hi Joona,

how are you going to map mp4 media files? mp4 is a media container and can
contain audio or video.
If it has only audio track, it should go to jolla-mediaplayer, but if it
has video, should it go to jolla-gallery (which plays videos)...

The jolla-gallery app could be the preferred app, because the camera stores
its videos in mp4 format.

Cheers,
Kari