[SailfishDevel] Daemons in app store. And/or other ways of getting activated on event/schedule

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 30 08:24:36 UTC 2013

+1 also interessting for me to have a daemon on start, because I want port
my FotoShare app, also another idea is in my mind. :)

Thanks, Gabriel.

--

Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet

Marcin M. schrieb am 29.12.13 15:34:
And for example phone speaker switcher as on Maemo (though it would be
better if it was provided by Jolla), changing mac address on startup, etc.
etc.

--
Marcin