[SailfishDevel] QtLocation/Positioning Simulator plugin on Emulator

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Dec 30 06:04:06 UTC 2013

Hi Bob

A nmeaSource would help with PositionSource ( I have one of those as
well), but won't help with a SatelliteSource.

PositionSource gives me location information (the GPS coordinates,
altitude etc).

SatelliteSource gives me information about the number of Satellites in
view and in use, and thus an indication of how accurate the
coordinates are likely to be.

I will have a wade through the code of the Simulator project I found.
As is it does not build for Sailfish - I suspect changes are required
to the project structure.

Chris