[SailfishDevel] QtDocGallery 5.0 is not in the allowed imports list. Overlooked? Or proper and then what's a workaround?

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 14:53:22 UTC 2013

Hi All

I am onto an app that will manipulate user images and figured that current
SDK mediagallery example wouldn't actually be allowed in the habour.

import QtDocGallery 5.0 and import org.nemomobile.thumbnailer 1.0 and not
in the allowed imports list.

Could it be added?
Or what would a workaround be?
So far I could only come up with reading through all file names in a
standard pictures location (and forgetting of e.g. SD card images then).

Cheers,
Artem.

--
Artem Marchenko