[SailfishDevel] Harbour: Allow more libraries to link against

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Fri Dec 27 20:16:03 UTC 2013

El Friday 27 December 2013, Reto Zingg escribió:
> for once a nice request and not just ranting :-)

I can fix that!

Y U NO SHIP MA LIBRARY?! ;-)

> this is the right
> channel. We heard you and will look into it, but I can't promise any
> time frame when will finally decide whenever we will allow it or not.

In the meantime, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understood that one can ship
libraries in the package, as long as you care about setting RPATH (and other
packaging issues) yourself.

Is definitely not the optimal solution that we, Linux enthusiasts like, but is
what Windows and Android developers do, and look at their marketshare! A
trillion flies can't be wrong! :-)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2