[SailfishDevel] [Update] Changelog for SailfishOS update 2 (1.0.2.5)

Jonatan Walck jonatan at walck.se
Fri Dec 27 16:56:06 UTC 2013

Bernd Wachter <bernd.wachter at jolla.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>we're releasing update2 today. The changelog can be found (and
>commented
>on) here:
>
>https://together.jolla.com/question/3612/release-notes-software-update-2-1025/

Fantastic! Hopefully I can start using the built in email  client now. Until now authentication hasn't worked with my smtp server.

At the moment I can see the store updates but not the systems upgrade. All store upgrades except for android and clock went through even before the systems upgrade though. How does one force checking for the update from the shell?

// jwalck