[SailfishDevel] [Update] Changelog for SailfishOS update 2 (1.0.2.5)

Henry Kwong henrykwong at helsinkinet.fi
Fri Dec 27 15:07:28 UTC 2013

I am currently on 1.0.1.12 but it is currently saying the update is to 1.0.1.10 "Version 1.0.1-10.11.10.jolla" and not 1.0.2.5 - doesnt sound right. The download is currently not working (it seems to have stopped after less than 10% download)

I also have the same problem Kimmo mentioned with the 8 updates and related install errors. I had suspected that the app updates require 1.0.2.5 which is the reason the app-updates failed - but now it appears I cannot verify if that is true or not.

Help! How can I update the system to 1.0.2.5?