[SailfishDevel] Displaying large models in SailfishOS

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 00:48:07 UTC 2013

That solves the problem, but.. it's sort of sad that in order to show
PulleyMenu that exists by large part for saving space for the useful
primary stuff, you have to.. eat space back for the always present header.

Could we go the browser way and have some sort of a standard situation and
show menu activation button when e.g. user scrolls up a little? Still ugly,
but would save some space.

Artem.

Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com