[SailfishDevel] SailfishOs Integration questions

Bernd Wachter bernd.wachter at jolla.com
Tue Dec 24 12:38:07 UTC 2013

<winfried.dobbe at xmsnet.nl> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Two questions about making apps as much integrated as possible in SailfishOs:
>
> 1) Is it possible to add notifications to the notification overview (swipe
> up from bottom of phone) from my own app ?

Yes, they are basically standard freedesktop notifications. Check
https://github.com/nemomobile/nemo-qml-plugin-notifications for details
about accessing it from your application (note that I didn't check if
this API is yet stable, and allowed for store applications at the
moment)

> 2) What should I do to make my application's settings accessible from the
> "Settings app -> Applications screen" ?

This functionality is unfortunately not yet available for 3rd party apps
at the moment.

Bernd