[SailfishDevel] The Other Half I2C

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jolla.com
Mon Dec 23 16:05:51 UTC 2013

NOTE: This API is not supported in initial Jolla device software. It will be available from 1.0.2.* and later Sailfish OS releases.
# Enable VDD
echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/reguserspaceconsumer.0/state
# Disable VDD
echo 0 > /sys/devices/platform/reguserspaceconsumer.0/state

So unfortunately you have to wait for next update before you can unable 3.3V pin from user space. But that should happen 'soon'...