[SailfishDevel] Jolla owner - day 1

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Dec 23 00:25:44 UTC 2013

On Saturday 21 December 2013 20:56 Martin Kolman wrote:
> 21.12.2013 20:44, Thomas Tanghus:
> > - Twitter: Says »Creating account« then nothing. Doesn't ask for
> > credentials.
> >
> > - XMPP: Silently fails on certificate error. Doesn't show up as an option
> > in messages.
>
> I can confirm having both of those issues. But the weird thing is that
> when a friend
> was showing me his Jolla, I'm quite sure he had Twitter account showing
> up on the
> notification screen & stuff from Twitter on it.

Magically XMPP started working, but there still are some quirks.

- Under Notifications->Show presence details it lists the two different
accounts as jabber and jabber instead of showing the XMPP address.

- Under [1] it says: "Tapping on the word "Type" lets you switch between SMS
and IM." I see no "Type" anywhere in the app?

[1] http://jolla.com/guide/#sec-10

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus