[SailfishDevel] Forcing application to stay active and prevent screensaver.

Samuli Järvinen samuli.jarvinen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 23:33:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

I know this is something that more often than not should not happen. However I could not be more annoyed when the screen goes blank and I’m watching for example my position on screen and waiting for a gps fix. So short question. Is there a way to prevent application from going background and to prevent the screen from blanking via qml?

Another question, is it possible to detect if a charger is plugged in from QML or does it need .js or cpp code?

Thanks in advance,

-Samuli