[SailfishDevel] Jolla owner - day 1

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sun Dec 22 21:42:49 UTC 2013

On Sunday 22 December 2013 20:06 AL13N wrote:
> i would not like that, cause i have 78325 unread emails  ...

Clean up you inbox man ;)

> > Notes:
> >
> > - When sharing a note by email it gets sent as an attached VNOTE with the
> > body
> > base64 encoded and with a vcf extension which I thought was reserved for
> > vCards?. I for one don't have any applications that can handle that
> > format.
>
> I believe that's called carddav ... something that people have been asking
> support for with caldav...

Cal- and CardDAV are WebDAV extensions for calendars and address books [*].

I just meant that VNOTE is not very widely used, and making it base64 encoded
doesn't make it easier ;)
When sharing a Note it should just be plain text.

[*] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6352

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus