[SailfishDevel] Wishes for further updates

Superpelican superpelican at zoho.com
Sun Dec 22 17:55:40 UTC 2013

Hello,

I would like to add some things too,
My top 5 (the 5 first things to add ;) ) would be:
1. A file dialog for the app developers
2. Text wrapping in the Sailfish Browser
3. Copy and Paste functionality in the Sailfish Browser and Jolla E-mail app
4. Landscape mode in the Sailfish Browser
5. A (Jolla) Files app with more features (and as most important feature
the ability to directly open files with an app from the file manager)

"Native integration of SIP in the phone app " +1
"Battery life improvement" +1