[SailfishDevel] Calling QML function from C++ class

Jukka Heikkilä jutsco at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 10:05:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have successfully learned how to call C++ method from QML. I would
like to see a practical example how to call QML function from C++
method. All examples and instructions which I have found from web have
been such kind of codes where all is done from main loop.

I'm not sure is my approach right, but in my program I would first
like to call C++ method from QML and C++ function will retrive data.
After the data retrive is ready the C++ method will call other C++
method which will update the screen (e.g. multiple labels).

I would be very happy to get help with this problem and I think that
the begginners will also fighting with this kind of problems.

Happy Holidays!

Kind Regards,
Jukka Heikkilä
@Juukks