[SailfishDevel] (QtLocation 5.0) Coordinate is not a type

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Fri Dec 20 07:25:00 UTC 2013

On Friday 20 December 2013 07:07 christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch wrote:
> Hi Sylvain
>
> Thanks of the tip on zypper not being installed (on the Emulator).
>
> That seems to be a feature of the latest SDK release, I am 99% sure
> that on earlier releases zypper was on the Emulator by default.
>
> I wonder if this omission from the Emulator is by design or by mistake.

"Note that the zypper package manager is only available in the build engine
virtual machine and in the Scratchbox 2 environment, not in the emulator or on
a real device. The equivalent command in the emulator virtual machine or on a
device is pkcon. These two commands have slightly different options and one
may not support all the functionality the other has."

https://sailfishos.org/develop-packaging-apps.html under Tips and Tricks

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus