[SailfishDevel] Status of Pre-order phones

a.grandi at gmail.com a.grandi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 17:13:34 UTC 2013

I didn't pay anything more. Afaik between UK and Finland there is freedom
of commerce, so no custom to be paid. (it's not like USA-EU).
Did you use my suggestion to get the tracking number from FedEx website?

On 19 December 2013 17:10, Chris Walker <
cdw_nokiaqt at the-walker-household.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 16:46:58 +0100
> christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch wrote:
>
> > Ciao Andrea
> >
> > That was new to me, but I have now entered my details.
> >
> > It looks like Switzerland and Norway have received no deliveries at
> > all yet.
> >
> > And when it is finally sent, then there will be the additional delay
> > of the Swiss Customs ...
>
> Is any import duty payable when the phone hits customs? I'm curious
> whether customs in the UK will hold up the phone or whether I really
> will get it before Christmas - status is shown 'Picking'.
>
> > Patience is required.
>
> Indeed.

Andrea Grandi -  Software Engineer / Qt Ambassador / Nokia Developer
Champion
website: http://www.andreagrandi.it